Tuesday, 12 January 2016

What are the odds? Actually very high in this house!

Having spent yesterday evening writing a comprehensive shopping list I was greeted with a blank sheet of paper this morning. Turns out I've written it in invisible ink - I mean, what are the odds of that happening?

Actually the odds are pretty high. In a house filled with doolally pets, husband and two lively little ones anything is possible.

The last time I wrote a shopping list I found 'Poo' written across it in large red wobbly letters. Not sure the local supermarket would stock such a thing!

The upshot is that I am determined to clear the decks in this midden I call a home. The kitchen sink will no longer look like this....



But will look like this instead....

 
And everywhere will smell lemony fresh. Well, we'll see how long that will last!

No comments:

Post a Comment