Friday, 20 March 2015

NEVER Laugh at a Swear Word!!

I made the mistake of laughing at my son when he said the word, 'bollocks'.

In my defence I only tittered a little bit behind my hand but that was enough to have him belly laughing and saying the 'naughty word' repeatedly for the entire day.

Eventually, after many grown up discussions and simply telling him off he finally understood and stopped saying it.

Feeling like a competent mum for once I took both my children to the supermarket.

Whilst staring at bags of flour wondering whether I would ever make my own bread I heard my little girl whisper that her brother had, 'said a naughty word.'

In answer to this my son bellowed, 'I DIDN'T SAY BOLLOCKS!!!!'

Needless to say I inwardly cringed and thought '(a naughty word beginning with F) the bread!' and fled the crime scene with 'bollocks, bollocks, bollocks, bollocks' echoing in my ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment